Kampung Kurma

Monday, November 28, 2016

Vacancies

Job Vacancy Petro Energy 2016

Posted: 28 Nov 2016 02:55 PM PST

Career Petro Energy Petro Energy Group is an energy-focused company currently focusing on fuel trading and coal mining/ logistic/ distribution. Our vision is to be "your reliable energy partner". We are growing rapidly with expansion in various lines of businesses and locations all over Indonesia. Thus, we now seek for committed and skillful people to [...]

Job Opportunity Petronas Malaysia – Petroliam Nasional Berhad

Posted: 28 Nov 2016 02:45 PM PST

career Petronas – Petroliam Nasional Berhad Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) established in 1974, is Malaysia's fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500®. As the custodian for Malaysia's national oil and gas resources, we explore, produce and deliver energy to meet society's growing needs. Executive (Tax Risk & [...]

Job Opportunity Gold Mine PT Agincourt Resources

Posted: 28 Nov 2016 01:32 PM PST

career PT Agincourt Resources Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2. The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 [...]

5 job Position EPC Company PT Timas Suplindo

Posted: 28 Nov 2016 12:34 PM PST

career PT Timas Suplindo; 5 positions PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) is an Engineering and Construction company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management. PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement [...]






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks



Clipping Path Service said...

Wonderful your Blog is good. Best my product a Essential path reallytive have many service ! Eventually, they became part of my clipping path. but my product relevant to your post so essential image edite,banner desgince,log desgince, check my site Clipping Path Service details.Thanks for You Sharing.